Sponsorship & Grants
We need your help! Whether you are a permanent or a part-time resident, a visitor or a tourist, a current or past member of the BIHS or a past member, or new to us entirely, you are important to us.
The Beaver Island Historical Society is fortunate to have received grants and funding from the following organizations. For questions about a particular project or grant, please contact the executive director of BIHS.
Projects and Programs
Charlevoix County Community Foundation
- Support for Museum Week Kids Camp
- Print Shop Museum - Flooring / Renovation
- Marine Museum Structural Repairs
- Storage Shed for Museum
Michigan Arts and Culture Council
- Operational Support
- Bridging Michigan grant to support the Black History 101 Mobile Museum exhibit in April of 2022
Great Lakes Energy People Fund
- Electrical and HVAC upgrades to the Mormon Print Shop Museum
The Beaver Island Historical Society’s goal of “Keeping Island history alive” is an attempt to remind us of history’s importance in our lives. We are asking you to consider the possibility of becoming a Beaver Island Historical Society member as a very important corporate sponsor (our highest level of support).
Our existing Corporate Sponsors have expressed satisfaction and report that their membership has been good for business.
As a corporate sponsor you and or your company will be:
- Listed on our website with a link to your business
- Publicized in all our printed material and digital signage, including our newsletters, brochures, and programs
- Invited to participate in after hours special events and corporate tours of our museums
We are grateful for your consideration and hope you will join our team. To purchase a corporate sponsorship please visit our Membership page. After registration, you will be contacted and asked to provide an icon and web address for your business.
Our current corporate sponsors
Paul & Angel Welke